Our client is a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, currently expanding its operations in Krakow, thus looking for ambitious Team Manager to join their International Transaction Management team.
Duties & Qualifications:
- Maintain operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Act as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related themes (claims and failed trade management, emerging market deals, free of payment/bespoke transactions), represent Transaction Management on forums where senior presence is required.
- Manage direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Support global, both external and internal onboarding process by achieving operational readiness, reducing post-migration STP fallouts, supporting resources estimation
- Play key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Support other TM Onboarding activities as required
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance or science
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office applications (MS Excel mostly)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets requirements
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX etc)
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment