The European Pricing Operations Manager will be leading a team of skilled individuals to ensure pricing operations are run smoothly across our European countries and that the team meet (or exceed) their targets and KPIs. This role will act as focal point for the revenue management team, credit teams and clusters in discussions regarding ongoing pricing operations activities.
- People manahement including: recruiting new team members, managing performance, coaching and engaging team,
- Driving business transformation through implementing improved ways of working, process automation and standardisation,
- Managing administration of direct and indirect prices (chargebacks), including the support of price increase activities,
- Providing operational support for the team – for example: price set up, processing rebates, associated accruals and payments,
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external governance requirements,
- Cooperating with internal and external business partners to adopt best leading practices,
- Managing outside suppliers and work with internal partners to ensure stability and compliance of processes and platforms,
- Building strong business relationships with stakeholders, such as: Customer Experience Director, Regional Leadership Team, KCP Sales (all levels); KCP Marketing; Finance Director, Revenue management team.
- Meaningful experience in pricing operations,
- Knowledge of pricing systems and accruals is beneficial,
- Significant experience in managing team with a strong track record of hitting KPIs through retaining and developing talent,
- Strong leadership skills, engaging the team and being accountable for delivering results,
- Proven track of driving continuous improvement projects within a team,
- Excellent English command (& German is an advantage).