This is an exciting opportunity to join newly established financial services organization in Warsaw. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and management skills.
- Lead a small team of Regulatory Reporting Associates and Analysts.
- Review and prepare filing responses for various regulators (i.e. SEC, NFA).
- Collaborate with Compliance, Tax, Legal, Finance, Risk, Technology and Operations teams on various filings/requests.
- Perform an independent verification to ensure completeness of the global inventory of filings and work with various functions to ensure an appropriate process, controls, policies and procedures are in place for each filing.
- Work with team and Technology to further develop a process for governing the global inventory of filings.
- Perform research/benchmark vendors to determine how others have automated their processes.
- Manage the Class action lawsuit process.
- Review upcoming regulations and support various projects.
- Actively drive continuous improvement of the team’s processes via automation and/or identifying opportunities for increased efficiency and/or control.
- 5-8 years Regulatory Reporting experience at an international financial institution.
- Strong leadership/supervisory experience.
- Superb attention to detail and the tenacity to produce a meticulous work product.
- Highly organized, process driven, and structured.
- A self-starter, efficient, positive and able to work independently.