This is an exciting opportunity to join newly established financial services organization in Warsaw.
The Procurement team manages the purchasing process to maximize cost savings and avoidance through negotiation and the use of RFPs (request for proposals) and vendor benchmarking.
- Interact with business owners, Procurement and other cross-functional teams on a daily basis, understanding their procurement requirements and developing and implementing strategies to meet both short and long-term business objectives.
- Track performance of the organization’s spend, supply market, costs, and tiers of suppliers; Identify expense reduction/management opportunities and development of strategies to realize those opportunitie
- Develop and manage supplier relationships with assigned key/strategic suppliers to optimize financial and operational performance.
- Negotiate, create and execute contracts (terms) with suppliers.
- Develop, issue and manage the process for bids/RFP (requests for proposal) process along with RFIs (requests for information), RFQs (requests for quotations) for products and services.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that vendors are performing in accordance with existing requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Create and monitor purchase orders in the Procurement system and all associated activities up to payment to the supplier, including the resolution of performance and delivery issues.
- Make improvements to processes, procedures, workflow, reporting and organizational structures for spend and contract management.
- Previous experience at in procurement or strategic sourcing (1-5 years of experience).
- Experience preferred in technology, telecommunications, facilities and business operations products and services.
- Working knowledge of procurement and supply chain management principles; Understanding of contract structure, terms and conditions as well as contract law
- Supplier relationship management experience including supplier review, selection, negotiation and on-going management.
- Experience driving, planning, developing and executing category commodity management strategies including category assessment and development of detailed commodity strategy.
- Experience developing bids and negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Strong technology skills; Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.