Our client is US based asset management company with newly established office in Warsaw and as Procurement Associate you will become a member of a small team of experts located in various locations around the globe. The Procurement team manages the purchasing process for Point72 and related entities to maximize cost savings and oversees firm's travel agent.
- Interacting with business owners and other cross-functional teams on a daily basis - understanding their procurement requirements.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking performance of the organization’s spend, supply market, costs, and tiers of suppliers.
- Identifying expense reduction/management opportunities.
- Developing and manageing supplier relationships with assigned key/strategic suppliers and accessing new suppliers
- Negotiating, creating and executing contract terms with suppliers
- Developing and managing the process for bids/RFP (requests for proposal) process along with RFIs (requests for information), RFQs (requests for quotations) for products and services
- Working with internal teams (Info security, compliance and tax, HR, accounts payable).
- Creating and monitoring purchase orders in the Procurement system and all associated activities up to payment to the supplier, including the resolution of performance and delivery issues
- Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain, finance or economics preferred.
- 3 years procurement/strategic sourcing experience.
- Experience preferred in maintenance, repair and operational procurement services including technology, telecommunications, facilities and business operations products and services.
- Working knowledge of procurement and supply chain management principles.
- Supplier relationship management experience including supplier review, selection, negotiation and on-going management.
- Experience working with stakeholders in a customer-focused and service-based environment.
- Experience driving, planning, developing and executing category commodity management strategies including category assessment and development of detailed commodity strategy.
- Experience developing bids and negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Authorization to work in Poland.