For one of our clients, nationwide real estate organization, we currently look for Financial Analyst to join their dynamic and cross-functional team.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Financial Controller in reporting financial results to Board members.
- Management reporting including actual v budget variance analysis.
- KPI reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommending actions by making comparative analyses and interpreting data.
- Supporting cash flow and ROI (Return-of-investment) analysis.
- Business performance analysis to support decision making.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for Board members.
- Developing and implementing new reporting and analytical tools.
To be successful at this role you need:
- Previous experience in financial analysis.
- Willingness to learn real estate industry to understand specific financial transactions.
- Business acumen and commercial mind-set.
- Very good Excel – analytical tools and VBA.
- Focus on continuous improvement and automation.
- Data driven and ability to analyse fast & make recommendations.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under minimum supervisory in a small team.
- Speak fluent Polish and communicative English.