We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join international Technology organization to manage and coordinate all of the business support activities within the Krakow office.
- Manage finance related data.
- Manage office expenditure to budget, ensuring company purchasing processes are adhered to and an audit trail is maintained.
- Build of budgets and forecasts in conjunction with Group Finance and budget holders.
- Provide commentary on month end results against budget.
- Reconciliation of capex spend to group reports, creation of capital expenditure reporting and circulate as part of a month end.
- Participation in stakeholder meetings with Head of Centre, Office Manager and Group Senior Finance Analyst on a month end results.
- Coordinate Payroll Process in cooperation with external accounting services provider.
- Monitoring the transactional data & eliminating potential finance and/or payroll errors.
- Implement law/social/tax changes.
- Developing knowledge of different Finance&Payroll requirements, applying legal and payroll regulations.
- Process invoices in cooperation with external accounting services provider.
- Provide administrative support to Employees.
- Reporting Staff’s travel/expenses, training and entertainment spend
- Handling cash flow, expenses management, social fund management and liaising with.
- Finance Team from UK office on preparation of financial documentation etc.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- University Degree in Finance or Banking.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills essential.
- Understanding of financial and management accounting.
- Experience of effectively managing budgets (nice to have) and invoicing process.
- Strong analytical, calculations and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to priorities.
- Ability to be pro-active and take a problem-solving approach.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Creative thinker and able to develop new ideas/solutions.