The role has responsibility for ensuring that the current Finance Systems environment, from across finance and the business, are suitably maintained and supported.
- Ensure smooth running of the finance systems software products included in this role.
- Be a main point of contact for the Cash Operations, Share Dealing Control and Treasury teams and be responsible for maintaining, support and developing the systems and processes required to meet their internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the Finance Systems team and wider finance to implement and, where required, add to the finance architecture strategy.
- Project manage selected operational deliverables is a full project life cycle.
- Work closely with the wider IT department to ensure UAT testing of all changes to finance software products.
- Documenting all finance systems processes and procedures supported.
- Be the ‘go to’ contact point for issues arising from the system processes for daily operations, including some out of hours incident management and support.
- Provide training and support for finance system users.
- Experience of maintaining and developing finance systems (MS SQ or other relational databases, AutoRek or other Reconciliation tools, Any Payments Platforms or Treasury Management Systems, MX Excel including VBA, MS Access).
- Proven aptitude for finding systematic solutions to problems.
- Experience of database administration.
- Attention to detail; taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities; strong team ethos.
- Working in a fast-paced environment meeting regular individual as well as team/ project-based deadlines.
- Experience in working between Finance and IT department and understanding the different objectives each work to meet.
- Fluency in English.