Our client is US based asset management company with newly established office in Warsaw and as Finance Associate you will become a member of a small team of experts located in various locations around the globe. The finance team is responsible for all aspects of compensation reporting, forecasting and analysis, including management of the monthly accounting accrual, expense and balance sheet reconciliation, reporting of key metrics, cash forecasting, and year-end bonus calculation for all Portfolio Managers (PMs). You will be personally in charge of:
- Calculating and reconcilation of contractual performance bonuses for all Portfolio Managers and Investment Professionals for monthly accrual and year-end payment purposes.
- Creating and managing analytical models used by Portfolio Managers, business unit leaders and Senior Management.
- Presenting analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner that will drive action plans.
- Managing ad-hoc requests to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to minimize opportunities for error and to improve the timeliness of our deliverables (working closely with the technology team).
- 4+ years of professional experience in a corporate finance and/or accounting environment; hedge fund or asset management experience is a plus
- BA or BS, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics
- Workday experience a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with experience in accounting fundamentals, financial reporting and scenario modeling
- Ability to efficiently model and analyze sizeable amounts of data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present financial results and recommendations to Senior Management and interact with colleagues across all levels of the organization.