As an Environmental Compliance Manager, you will lead and support the development and delivery of a wide range of regulatory and technical programmes focussing on WEEE, Batteries and Packaging.
- Supporting the sales and delivery of European and Global external compliance and consultancy service to international producers.
- Transforming requests from producers into service delivery quotations.
- Supporting the development of ad-hoc quotations for tailored consulting projects related to extended producer responsibility compliance.
- Setting up and managing contractual networks for compliance services, within the group and with external suppliers.
- Managing member’s registration agreement and compliance reporting delivery through to collection of compliance related data from members/secure transfer to local service provider / management of time lines.
- Setting up and controlling invoicing flow, measuring profitability of each member.
- Keeping on top of regulatory and market changes to update internal network and tools.
- Development and expansion of current service offerings.
- 3-5 years within an environmental regulatory role.
- CRM experience.
- Working knowledge of WEEE, Batteries and Packaging Regulations in EMEA.
- Experience in global WEEE, Batteries and Packaging Regulations is an advantage.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team environment.
- Fluent English.