Our client is a global Consumer Goods producer. For their growing Krakow GBS centre they now look to hire Dutch speaker to take the ownership of wide scope of responsibilities and support their logistics team by:
- Processing and managing customer`s orders from the moment of receiving an order till the product is delivered.
- Providing information and resolving inquiries related to the order to delivery process,
- Collaborating with different kind of stakeholders (e.g. sales, suppliers, logistic, storehouse) to make sure we provide the most efficient and the best quality of service.
- Communicating on a daily basis with the following cross functional teams: local Business Units, Logistics & Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Planning, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, and Master Data.
- Participating in process improvement activities to maximize profits and align or standardize processes.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role i.e. order management, supply chain, customer service, credit collections.
- Very good knowledge of Widows and MS Office tools.
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset.
- Time managements skills, ability to prioritize work and deal with the pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability and willingness to take ownership and work with multiple teams.
- Commercial mind-set and business acumen to see big-picture and make appropriate actions.
- Fluent Dutch & English.