We’re looking for an extraordinarily bright, articulate and dedicated professional to join our client's Market Data & Research Finance team.
- Administer invoices for market data and research invoices.
- Maintain inventory in the firm’s market data inventory management database.
- Provide close working support to Market Data’s Business Analysts.
- Support monthly close processes.
- Oversee finance and administration relationship with vendors, including exchange reporting.
- Procurement of certain market data services.
- Seek ways to automate and streamline market data processes.
- Oversight of soft dollar and sales/use tax policy and administration.
- Assist with budgets, ad hoc reporting, and special projects.
- Strong analytical ability, familiarity with data analysis and database tools important.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred, but will consider other educational backgrounds/equivalent work experience. Some exposure to Information Technology (IT) in an academic setting is helpful.
- Previous experience in an accounting, finance, IT or market data environment, will consider recent graduate with high potential.
- Facility with Excel essential, exposure to Workday, SQL, and other database tools desirable.
- Detail oriented, strong team player, genuine interest in market data in an asset management environment.
- Strong communication skills (English language verbal and writing skills).