Add your CV
Send us your CV to receive job updates. Be the first to know!Send your CV
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. As they are currently expanding an operation in Krakow, they are looking for bright and skilled individuals to join their Business Transformation Services team and are able to build the close and trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expecting.
As an integral part of the Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide the company Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the chance to influence the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects.
• Proven experienceas SME in at least one of the following areas: O2C/P2P/R2R
• Practical experience and good knowledge of SAP or Oracle respective modules, with relevant tower enablers; MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fluent English (French or German would be an asset)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience in transitions, process improvements/process mapping
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work with a limited supervision
• Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
• Ability to travel (international and domestic)
Hi, I’m Magdalena Pisarek and I’m the person to talk to if you’re interested in this job.
Phone:+48 12 3549 468 Email:email@example.com
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.Apply now Request Callback